Here at Lifft Slings (2015) Ltd, we are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with. We understand that your privacy and the security of your personal information is extremely important. This notice sets out what we do with your personal information, what we do to keep it secure, from where and how we collect it, as well as your rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you.
This policy applies if you interact with us over the phone, online, through our mobile applications or otherwise by using any of our websites or interacting with us on social media (our “Services”).
If you don’t want to read all the detail, here are the things we think you’d really want to know:
- Your personal information is, where appropriate, only used by Lifft Slings (2015) Limited.
- We do use a number of third parties to process your personal information on our behalf and some of them are based outside of the European Economic Area.
- You have a number of rights over your personal information. How you can exercise these rights is set out in this notice.
- We do send direct marketing, if we’re allowed to. And we do this to encourage you to buy our products and services by sending you ideas that we feel will be of benefit to you. If you want us to stop then please unsubscribe to the newsletter direct or contact us at email@example.com
If you want to know in more, keep reading. Otherwise enjoy using the our site.
Use and collection of personal information
When you order with us, we ask for information such as your name, address, e-mail address and credit or debit card details. A contact telephone number may also be required so that we may contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order. All this is necessary to process your request or notify you of acceptance of your order.
In general you can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. If, however, you use our site you will need to register and you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computer or otherwise.
We may use information that you provide:
- To register you with our website and to administer it.
- For assessment and analysis, e.g. marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve our services.
If you do not want us to use data in this way, we do not pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we might disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller.
If we are under a legal duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with or meet any legal obligation.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your computer via your web browser when you visit some websites. Cookies are used to store information about you for the next time you visit that site – information like where you went on the site and what you did. Cookies are a great way for a website to remember you when you next visit.
Our cookies do not contain any other personal information about you, and are used only to determine your browser and user preferences for our site. This helps us to provide you with the service that you desire and to enhance your browsing experience. However, if you prefer, you can set your browser software to not accept cookies. You should still be able to use our site without cookies enabled.
If you do not wish to accept cookies from our website, please leave this site immediately and then delete and block all cookies from this site.
You have a number of rights under data protection legislation which, in certain circumstances, you may be able to exercise in relation to the personal information we process about you.
- the right to access a copy of the personal information we hold about you;
- the right to correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you;
- the right to restrict our use of your personal information;
- the right to be forgotten;
- the right of data portability; and
- the right to object to our use of your personal information.
Where we rely on consent as the legal basis on which we process your personal information, you may also withdraw that consent at any time.
If you are seeking to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details in the “Contact Us” section below. Please note that we will need to verify your identity before we can fulfil any of your rights under data protection law. This helps us to protect the personal information belonging to our customer against fraudulent requests.
How long will we keep your personal information for?
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.