The Lifft Stretchy Wrap enables you to keep your baby close and supported, in a natural, ergonomic position. Suitable from birth, so a great introductory sling before moving on to our Lifft Slings pouches.
The stretchy is made from a luxurious 2 way stretch cotton, ensuring a snug and supportive fit. All our slings are manufactured in Yorkshire, UK.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable from birth to 15kg (2.5kg/5.5lb to 15kg /33lb)
- Great for bonding with your baby by keeping them close to your body heat, heartbeat and reassuring voice.
- 2 way stretch for ultimate comfort, support and snug fit.
- Wrap evenly distributes weight and supports your infant in a natural ergonomic position.
- Easy to wrap around and pre-tie and then place baby in and out
- One size fits all
- Complies with CEN/TR 16512:2015
- 94% cotton, 6% elastane, Machine washable
- Made in the UK
Very good product does exactly what it says and baby loved being in it and close to mummy.
Baby isn't quite here yet but we ordered the sling and are practising with it. It is great quality and very soft, I think it'll be a lovely addition to all the baby gear!
Really pleased with the sling, I bought it for days out as we do a lot of parks and heritage trips. Easy to get on once you've had a few practice runs and it is so much more comfortable than my carrier.
Love this product. It makes life so much easier, and baby loves being snuggled close to mummy/daddy. Pretty easy to tie once you get the hang of it and feels very secure.
It is a brilliant product and by far one of the best things we saw. My baby is nearly 7 weeks old and is in the sling most days when we are out. It keeps him calm as he is snuggled up in a ball close to mummy. He sleeps in the sling better than the pram. Even with the warm weather he is happy in it? It is very comfortable, washes well and dries quickly.